Monday, December 24, 2007

Buying a Used Car

Recently I bought a used car from the local dealer. Initially, I thought of buying a new car, but when I consulted my friends and the auto dealers, they suggested that buying a used car is more advantageous than buying a new one, and they shared their experiences regarding that. But I am not sure about that, I don’t know how a used car suits me and how it would be.

I wanted to do some research on this before taking a decision on this. I read magazines, went through some sites online and consulted the auto experts on this thing. They all said buying a used car will have both the plus and minus issues. I’m placing the two important points below which might be helpful to you in taking a decision if you are thinking of buying a car.


First thing is buying a used car saves money of considerable amount with out giving a big difference about the car. It is a wise option of those who has a tight budget.


However, there is no assurance that the used car you will purchase is still in good working condition or has the right mileage. There is also no guarantee that the car has been properly maintained and has no-accident history. It would be better if you knew the car’s history since it was bought new.


So take a decision based on your needs and wants. All the best.


Related Links:
bell road toyota
Pasadena Audi
Chevrolet Parts Atlanta
Remove deep scratches from car

No comments: